Thursday, January 20, 2011

More thingy catchup..

- I love how Vin smells of vicks when I snuggle up to him. Yeah, I'd have liked for this to have been something sexier like perfume..But the man doesn't care much for perfumes (there's a single bottle of cool water I gifted him wilting off in the wardrobe...That was before I learned my lesson). Anyway, he has this obsession with vicks and I've ended up liking it (Thank God)

- I love how he's a foodie. I'd have hated to end up with someone who thought food was a survival thing. And there are enough of those, respect to them. We're (happily) the kind for whom food is one of the factors that can make or break an experience.

- I also love that he loves to travel. And while this does sound like a painfully obvious duh thing I've seen enough people in my life who hate travel or aren't very excited about it to be thankful for not ending up marrying one of them.

- Vin is the king of surprises and gifting. That is so out of character for anyone who know's him
and I'm sure he'd like to keep it that way but there wouldn't be a point to my blog if I didn't let the world in on all these secrets right?
And while I'm more of a practical gifter and I only get him stuff I know he 'needs', he totally indulges me. And what's not to like about that?

2 comments:

Sands | കരിങ്കല്ല് said...

The vicks thing is kinda weird!

lakshmi said...

@sands..hmm I should've known putting that on a blog..but hey this thing is tough okay. cut me some slack :)